Day 2

Good Afternoon!
~Kids are awake, so short post~

Today has been another day of running around, but at least I am able to get a break!

I took my Thrive this morning, as promised, and I am so glad I did!
As usual, I didn't get much sleep. As usual, I did not want to wake up.
Usually, I would've had my second cup of coffee at 14/1500 hours.

Today, I had no coffee, it is 1700, and I'm waiting for my child to go to sleep so I can do dishes.
I feel fantastic, I don't need a nap, and I am excited about waking up at 0400 to start my new job!
Okay, maybe I'm not excited to wake up that early. I'm not a morning person. But I AM excited about trying my Thrive tomorrow!

Today I got more stuff done.
Today I played with my kids wile wide eyed and bushy tailed.
Today I Thrived!

Check it out for yourself!
 http://Koalakoda.le-vel.com

P.S. This is my view when I wake up each morning:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 10 / Tips

Day 1