Day 10 / Tips

Hello!

Do you want me to go through my day and tell you how much energy I have? Because its the same as last time. I took my Thrive and I'm zooming through the day! 😄

Today I thought I'd tell you of the experiments I've been trying.

As with any powdered drink, you're going to get lumps unless you have a blender bottle or you actually put it in the blender. So, I tried different ways to get rid of as many lumps as possible.

1) If you have a bottle without a blender ball, try putting some ice cubes in it when shaking to try to act like a blending ball.

2) Put milk/powder in a cup, stir, place in fridge. Stir occasionally if desired. Stir before you drink. I found less lumps this way as it had time to dissolve.

3) Mix milk/powder in a cup then strain into a second cup through a very small strainer. Push through lumps and dip in milk. (I happen to have one from the 70s that my grandmother gave me, so good luck finding another! I'll keep my eyes open though.)

4) Just put up with the lumps. 😆

It actually isn't too bad, drinking the lumps too. This was the reason why I made my shake with water yesterday - I was going to stir with ice but accidentally went on auto mode and added water after the ice!
My favorite way to make the shake without a blender bottle is by mixing it with milk then leaving it in the fridge until I'm ready to drink it. It is easy and convenient.

Well, off to finish my day strong! Thank you Thrive!

Check it out for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day ????

Day 6