Thrive?

How does your day go? Does it start with a cup of coffee? Or 3?
Being a mother of two under 3, I would savor my morning cup of coffee. But it could not get me through the afternoon slump! I would doze while my children were running amuck. (Yes, only in a child proofed area, but it was still a huge mess to clean up) Not such a great idea! So, I would brew a second, sometimes third cup of coffee. 

For over a year, I would hear about this thing called Thrive. While it is supposed to help the body in multiple ways, the thing I couldn't get past was the wonderful fact that many people talk about: that it helped with continuous energy. No slump, no sudden surge of energy for a few minutes, no crash. While continuous energy is not shown on the list of ways Thrive helps the body, it was the one thing that I kept hearing about.

Then one day, while at a friend's child's birthday party, I saw someone giving my friend a sample pack of Thrive. I was instantly excited and realized that the sample pack is actually free and worth requesting! So, I asked my friend if she could get me one too/point me in the right direction. It was the best decision I made! I was given a free sample right then and there. I could not wait to try it!

Lo and behold, I loved it! 
Yes, the price is a bit steep to begin with, but take into account all of the coffee/creamer/sugar/Starbucks/Coffee Bean/energy drinks that you buy throughout a month. It would most likely cost the same, if not more. Being that I won't need any of that stuff while using Thrive, I know it will be well worth it! 

Once I receive my Thrive, I will be posting every day to give you an insider's experience! 
Also, I will be becoming a Working Mom instead of a Stay at Home Mom, so I will be even more exhausted than before. Particularly since I work opposite hours of my husband-he gets to work when the kids are awake. (So much for being able to sleep as the baby gets older!  😩😄) 
Being that I will be even more exhausted than when I tried the free sample, Thrive will truly be put to the test!

Do you use Thrive? Have you heard of it? Are you curious? I want to hear your experiences/comments/questions! 

Take a peek at what Thrive has to offer!   http://Koalakoda.le-vel.com
There are different products tailored to men, women, and what your own personal goal is. 

If you want to make an account (Name/email are the only required info to make an account), click on the link. Then, click on CUSTOMER on the top right. Next, click your flag and make an account. You can request a free 3-day sample as well! Just let me know that you made an account.
 What is there to lose?
(P.S. I'm also attempting to get my husband to try it as he works 16-20 hour shifts, multiple days in a row. I'll also let you know how he likes Thrive!)

Just a screenshot to grab your interest 😏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day 10 / Tips

Day 1