Day 11/Day 12

So yesterday, Day 11, was a very busy day for me!
I had to figure out how to get myself and the kids ready for a weeks worth of daycare/work.
I spent all day building a diaper bag to leave at daycare for emergencies, packing their clothes because i drop them off at 0430, making lunch for me for a week, getting my clothes ready so I can just get up and go, dinner for that night, dinner for the entire week for my husband, need I go on?

Usually, when I have a busy day like that, I would need a nap! both kids took a nap yesterday! But me? I just kept going! I had my Thrive in the morning and away I went to finish my errands!
Seriously, I do not know what I would have done without Thrive. I would have been so zoned out and unwilling to do anything!
It is such a life saver, that it is worth telling everyone about!

Check it out for yourself!

See? Usually I leave that for the end, but I just love Thrive! Why have you waited so long to check it out?

Day 12

Today... Yikes! Today was even more busy than yesterday!
I am overwhelmed with everything i had to learn today! 
Today was my "first day" on the job meaning I actually started to learn more than grunt work.
With every other job that made you learn everything else at once, I would be so overwhelmed that it would take me days to remember just one bit of it. 
With the help of Thrive, I can remember most of what I did today and started to remember a few things before my work shift ended!
I know I rave about the energy that Thrive gives me. 
The non-crashing, all day energy is the best part about Thrive! 
Though the increased cognitive performance that Thrive has helped to produce is astounding! (Yes, I got the phrase "cognitive performance" from the Le-Vel website, but it is still so true!)
Tomorrow is "Day 2" at work, so I need to get to sleep! But when the morning comes, you can bet that I'll be Thrivin it up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day 1

Day ????