Day 9

Good Afternoon!

What? Surprised to see a post during the day? 😄

Today, my off day, I plan to take on the garage!
Before and after photos to come!

Btw, this morning was rough!
The kids woke me up by crying, then were total brats all morning!
I even forgot to start my day with Thrive!
Almost!
About 20 min after being awake, I remembered, ran to my room and took my capsules.
THEN, I put mu shake in a cup, put some ice in it, and proceeded to fill my cup with water!
WATER!😱
The kids were being such brats that I was on complete auto and made my shake with water. Because why would you put ice in milk??
(More on why there was ice tomorrow)
BUT, I can't just throw out my Thrive shake because I put water in it, so, I decided to try it anyway.
What do you know! It was still tasty!
I think I might try it again one day actually.

So, even if you hate almost/soy/coconut/milk, the Thrive shake tastes great with water too!
Now, back to cleaning the garage........

Check it out for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day 10 / Tips

Day 1