Day 24

So I'm testing today. Testing by accident!

I woke at 0500 to help my husband, who just go home from an 18 hour shift, then went back to sleep. I woke at 0830 realizing that the baby has been away and I slept through his crying! (It wasn't for too long thankfully, as his cries weren't hysterical. But still!)
In my rush to get up, I forgot to take my Thrive capsules.
An hour or more later, I wondered why I was still tired and had this ache in my neck...?
Then I realized that I forgot to Thrive!!
So, at 1000, I decided to take it anyway.

My test?
If Thrive keeps me up awake when I try to go to bed.
I like to say that Thrive gives me all day energy - which it does.
But what about when you want to go to sleep?
Some days you need to go to bed earlier than usual to wake up earlier than usual.
So, today, Since I took Thrive later in the morning, I'm going to see if it really effects me trying to go to sleep.

2200:
I am way beyond ready to go to bed. I was ready to go to bed between 200-2100, if circumstances would've allowed! Needless to say, while Thrive gives you energy, it won't keep you up at night!

Check it out for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Day ????

Day 6